Hello, my friends! I have been nominated for the Outstanding Original Blogger Award by GELINA! Thank you so so so so so so so so much! It means a lot! 😊
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post (I don’t know where that is… if you know, it would be great if you pasted the link. 😅)
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2021, every blog that pingbacks the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award.
- If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask? Hmm… let me think. Why does life have to end?
- What is the most unprofessional thing you’ve seen someone do? I’ve seen someone reach across the table just to grab something, when they could’ve just walked to the other side of the table. 🤦♀️
- If you could ask advice from any historical figure, who would it be? What would you ask them? This is difficult. I can’t think of anybody right now. 🤣
- What’s a movie you can practically quote from start to finish? When I was a few years younger from now, I could literally remember each sentence in Sing!
- If you could write one new law that everyone had to obey, what law would you create? You can’t murder an innocent person
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Read while listening to my favorite tunes 📖🎶, or spend some time outside!
- If you could change 3 things about your country, what would you change? I would like it if more people used bikes, because it helps the planet a little bit more. Also I would like it if more people read books, rather than watching their phones and stuff. And, I would like if people didn’t litter so much.
- How are you going to live your life?
- If you could do whatever you pleased for one day, what would you do?
- What percentage are you an introvert, and what percentage are you an extrovert?
- Do you prefer when it’s raining, or when it’s sunny?
- What’s your favorite book genre? Why do you like this kind of genre?
- Do you secretly like the lockdown?
- What was the last book you read?
If you do not want to do this award, that’s okay!
That’s all for this post! See ya later!